CEC 100 and CEC 300
Anti-climb systems for fixed ladder with cage
Access control door with hatch cover for any type of standardized ladder with cage, fixed at the bottom of the ladder, avoiding unauthorized people to climb. Locking by integrated lock. Unlocking also with a foot actionable pedal inside the cage. Hinges with spring.
Products for single access point (ascent and descent with the same ladder) or multiple access points (Ways of access communicating between them, emergency exit…)
In conformity with standards
|NF E 85-012 (protection de type A+B)|
|NF EN ISO 14122-4|
Zoom / Technical details
- The closing or the automatic opening of the door is ensured by two hinges with high resistance spring (specific by Coutier Industrie).
- Integrated lock with European half-keg and set of 3 keys.
- Each door is delivered with a label indicating the model and a serial number ensuring traceability of the products.
- Double skin panel for a perfect embedding between the uprights of the ladders.
- Unlocking pedal located on the hatch cover, actionable with the foot inside the cage when descending.
- Hinges on the right hand side, automatic closing
- Hinges on the left hand side, automatic closing
- Hinges on the right hand side, for emergency exit
- Hinges on the left hand side, for emergency exit
Mounting on standardized ladder (internal 400 mm between uprights).
Mounting on ladders with other width, fulfil the dimensional sheet.
|By weld on steel ladder|
|By nuts and bolts on steel ladders (optional kit M 500)|
|By fixation kit on aluminium ladder (optional kit M 200)|
|Estimated mounting time : 2 persons - 50 mn|
|Self-adhesive signalling system been imperative by the standard NF E85-012|
|On stock - shipment within 48 to 72 hours|
|Guarantee 2 years|
|Individual cardboard box packaging (door and hatch cover assembled)|
|Certificate of conformity on request|
- Double skin panel (thickness 1,5 mm).
- Protected by Galvanisation with a minimal zinc thickness of 19,6 microns on each face, which corresponds to a 200 to 300 hours resistance to salt spray.
- To operate, release the pedal with the foot when descending inside the cage.
- Hinges with spring to be adjusted for closing (CEC 100 series) or opening (CEC 300 series - ladders used as emergency exit).
- Opening direction right or left.
- Integrated lock with European cylinder and 3 keys set.
- Other locks with non European cylinder on request.
- Weight : 49 kg
- Device tested and validated by LNE (National laboratory of test).
Print this sheetPrint this technical data sheet
Coutier Patented devices / The manufacturer reserves the right in modification without advance notice. Picture are not contractual.