Anti-climb systems for fixed ladder with or without cage
Access control door without hatch cover for any type of standardized ladder with cage, fixed at the bottom of the ladder, avoiding unauthorized people to climb. Locking by integrated lock or padlock.
Product for single access point (ascent and descent with the same ladder)
In conformity with standards
|NF E 85-012 (protection de type A)|
Zoom / Technical details
- The opening of the door is ensured by two hinges with high resistance spring. (specific by Coutier Industrie).
- Each door is delivered with a label indicating the model and a serial number ensuring traceability of the products.
- Integrated lock with European half-keg and set of 3 keys.
- Locking by padlock (provided) according to version.
- Double skin panel for a perfect embedding between the uprights of the ladders..
- Automatic device of maintain in the open position engaging from the opening of the panel in more than 110 ° and consignment by padlock.
- Hinges on the right hand side, galvanized steel, lock
- Hinges on the left hand side, galvanized steel, lock
- Hinges on the right hand side, galvanized steel, padlock
- Hinges on the left hand side, galvanized steel, padlock
- Hinges on the right hand side, aluminium, lock
- Hinges on the left hand side, aluminium, lock
- Hinges on the right hand side, aluminium, padlock
- Hinges on the left hand side, aluminium, padlock
Mounting on standardized ladder (internal 400 mm between uprights).
Mounting on ladders with other width, fulfil the dimensional sheet.
|By weld on steel ladder|
|By Metal jumper on aluminium steel (optional kit M210)|
|By nuts and bolts on steel ladders (optional kit M 500)|
|By fixation kit on aluminium (optional kit M 200)|
|Self-adhesive signalling system been imperative by the standard NF E85-012|
|On stock - shipment within 48 to 72 hours|
|Guarantee 2 years|
|Individual cardboard box packaging|
|CCertificate of conformity on request|
- Double skin panel (thickness 1,5 mm).
- Protected by Galvanisation with a minimal zinc thickness of 19,6 microns on each face, which corresponds to a 200 to 300 hours resistance to salt spray.
- or realisation in Aluminium (thickness 1,5mm).
- Hinges with spring to be adjusted for opening. (guarantee for outdoor use).
- Integrated lock with European half-keg and set of 3 keys or locking by padlock (provided)
- Other locks with non European cylinder on request
- Automatic device of maintain in the open position and consignment by padlock.
- Opening direction : right or left.
- Weight : 35 kg galvanized steel / 18 kg aluminium.
- Device tested and validated by LNE (National laboratory of test).
Print this sheetPrint this technical data sheet
Coutier Patented devices / The manufacturer reserves the right in modification without advance notice. Picture are not contractual.