Anti-climb systems for fixed ladder without cage on columns for ski lift
Access control door made of galvanized steel articulating on two hinges with spring.
In conformity with standards
|NF E 85-012 (protection de type A) pour échelle à crinoline|
Zoom / Technical details
- Device of maintain in the open position with consignment by padlock.
- Locking in closed position by padlock.
- Hinges and padlock locking tab are protected behind the panel.
- Mounting on ladder with metal jumper allowing a height adjustment of the panel on the ladder according to snow conditions.
- Free passage of the antifalls cable on the side of the ladder.
- Device intended to close the access to the bottom of the ladder equipping the columns of ski lifts, the train stations or others infrastructures.
- The ban of access realized by the panel makes possible the prevention against the penetration of unauthorized persons (against hostiles acts in winter as well as in summer) and the access control of the enterprise assistants.
|Guarantee : 2 years|
Print this sheetPrint this technical data sheet
Coutier Patented devices / The manufacturer reserves the right in modification without advance notice. Picture are not contractual.